Back to Being Dead...

Well, needless to say, I haven't heard anything about those auditions last week...which probably means, I didn't get them. Oh well. At least I can be proud of the work I did in those rooms. :)
It's been pretty dead this week. That's the thing about having a busy day - you really want every day to be like that. So, when a day is DEAD, you miss the busier times. :(
I took a workshop last night at Actors Co-Op Group with Natasha Ward from Digman/Massalas Casting. They are doing a film starring Beyonce and they had a breakdown for a tough Latina cop character which I wanted to be considered for. I had a good scene that I rocked and Natasha seemed very pleased with it. One of the biggest compliments I received last night was that I reminded her of Elizabeth Pena. That was pretty awesome since I love love love her! :)
I ordered new postcards and business cards - trying to be productive today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?