One Today, Two Tomorrow

Today I had that producers call for Eli Stone. It went well. I just remember a blur of people in the room, I did my thing, and I was out in less than 2 minutes! I did meet Mark Espinoza who played "Jesse" on Beverly Hills 90210 (remember the one that was married to Andrea?). He was there auditioning and we chatted briefly.
Tomorrow I have an audition for October Road to play a newsreporter! Perfect for my new haircut! Then in the afternoon I headover to 20th Century Fox for my callback for Journeyman, playing a cop. :)
I need a booking! Send good vibes my way!

Comments

Anonymous said…
A possible blue collar AND a white collar gig? I must be dreaming. I think it's safe to say "the New Jan Brady look" is working for you. One more week till Lincoln Heights Airs!!
-Lett

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?