Crazy Busy





Unfortunately, I'm busy because I'm moving, not because I'm auditioning left and right! I'm going crazy trying to pack, and paint my new place, and clean, and throw out stuff I don't need and buy furniture to fill up a 2 bedroom house since I'm coming from a one bedroom apartment - ALL of that and STILL subbing everyday! I'm exhausted! I even helped out on Friday at my manager's office since he was short handed! That was really cool, helping him submit actors for roles, pulling headshots, and getting packages ready to be sent off. I did learn the importance of great headshots!
By the way, I took my new ones with my short hair and I'm picking up my 4x6s tomorrow so my agent and manager can pick their favorites. so the ones above are just a few of my picks....

Comments

magickat said…
I LOVE the 2nd photo!
Jules said…
These are great, Lydia! What an awesome look for you.
Anonymous said…
You are the hungarian Ábel Anita actress :)

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?