The Difference a Day Makes....


Just when I was feeling good about playing cops and reporters with this new look of mine, I get a call for an audition for tomorrow, playing a maid....who doesn't speak English! Her name is not Maria...it's Luz. But STILL!!!! It's for a feature film and my manager had emailed me my audition information. I saw that the audition time was in the afternoon so I went ahead and confirmed. THEN I saw what the role was for. I guess it's too late to cancel after I already confirmed, but I had already decided not to do any more maid roles.
I'm thinking of just going in anyway with this new haircut and look, and letting them decide that even though I was GREAT in my audition :) that there are other roles to consider me for. Let's keep our fingers crossed for that! If anything, the bright side is, I'm getting the opportunity to meet a new casting director.
I took a workshop tonight for the first time in MONTHS!!! I met the associate at Finn/Hiller Casting, which is a very big feature film office! (They cast Crash)
The workshop went pretty well, and it was nice to see some very good talent in that room. Keeps me on my toes. :)

Comments

Stephon Fuller said…
Glad you're staying busy!

Do your agent and manager know that you've decided not to do those roles anymore? Are they still submitting you?

Stephon

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?