Busy Times...


Me giving my speech last month in Texas

It's funny how something I try to fight so hard comes so easily to me! I guess it really is the Law of Attraction! My audition for the housekeeper yesterday went so well. Funny huh? Who knows, I may actually book it - that's usually how it goes!
Tomorrow I am driving to San Diego for the weekend to teach a commercial acting class to kids. It's through my friend's theater school. I had been teaching earlier this summer, but stopped when I went to Texas for 6 weeks. Well, she called me because she needed a sub at the last minute since she lost one of her San Diego teachers. Not a bad way to spend a weekend, making some money and being put up in a nice hotel! :)
I really need to start packing though! I'm moving into my new place in less than a couple of weeks and I haven't even started packing! I plan to do that next week. As well as take new headshots. Busy busy busy... I'm so busy I'm exhausted! I need a vacation! I'll be sure to enjoy my down time in San Diego this weekend! I may even do some shopping in Mexico or a trip to the spa... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?