I'm Tired!


We open next Tuesday. In fact, we close next Tuesday. We have ONE performance of the play My Visits with MGM at UCLA. It's free admission, you would just have to pay for parking. Come check it out!
Man, I have been doing plays for about the past 20 years! (Yikes, I'm old) and I have never rehearsed so much for a play that will have ONE performance! We have been in rehearsals 5-6 days a week for 3-4 hours each day. I have not had time to sleep lately! I work all day and head straight over to UCLA for rehearsals, then I get home around 11pm...and by the time I get to bed - it's already time to wake up! Ok, not that quick - but you get the picture! I'm exhausted...and I have to admit - it's not helping with this whole "burn out" thing I'm experiencing. The only thing getting me through this whole ordeal, is knowing my birthday is coming up (this Sunday - in case you didn't know) :) and I will be going to a spa resort in Mexico with some girlfriends the following weekend. Then off to Texas for a very long time.....maybe the whole summer - we'll see.
But come check out the play! It's the first one I've done in about a year and a half. And I have a great character-y role! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?