Can you do that with an accent?

If I had a nickle for everytime I was asked that in an audition!
I had a last minute call for a feature film called The Woody. I went in for the maid/nanny. It was a two line role, and when I was about to go into the audition room, the casting director asked if I could do it with an accent.
Of course.....I wouldn't expect NOT to by now! :P
I went in and met the director and 3 producers and everyone seemed pretty nice. I did the scene and left.
I have a national commercial audition for Southwest scheduled for tomorrow, BUT Medium called and they need me back. Apparently they forgot to put film in the camera.....? what? - Really?
So YAY - I get another day of work! :) My calltime is 9:30am and I'm supposed to have rehearsal in the afternoon, so we'll see if I get out early enough to catch that.
Oh by the way, rehearsals are going well for the play I'm doing, "My Visits with MGM". It's too bad that it will be a one night only event. All this rehearsing for ONE NIGHT! -Which happens to be on Tuesaday, May 29th if anyone is interested in going. :)
Free admission - pay only for parking... Email me if you want more info!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?