What About Me?

My audition for What About Brian went well. I showed up perfectly on time - which is a relief because traffic was so bad! I saw one other hispanic actress there, a friend of mine named Lorena Mena, and one Asian actress and then there were about 7 or 8 African American actresses. The description just said 'any ethnicity', so we'll see which way they decide to go. I found out it was a straight to producers audition when I signed in - but I got into the room and it was just the casting director and the camera - so I guess they're casting from the tape.
I need to take new headshots very soon - and maybe after I do that - things will start to pick up for me - at least commercially - and I'll start to go out on auditions more. And that could lead to more bookings. And that could lead to less work temping/subbing. Nice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?