2 Auditions!

So I got a last minute call to audition for Cold Case today at Shaner/Testa Casting in Burbank and I was temping in UPLAND - so there was no way I could make it there on time. What sucks is, this was a really good recurring role! But somehow my wonderful manager Laura at Central Artists got me an appointment for tomorrow at 3:30pm! YAY! I didn't miss out on this one! Thank God!
And right before I left the office today, I got another call about an audition for tomorrow as well. It's for the show Stand Off at Stordahl/Terry Casting at 12:30pm and the part seems like a pretty meaty co-star role. :-)
Looks like I will be running to Century 20th Fox in Culver City, then onto Warner Bros in Burbank. Busy day on the road tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?