Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Texas Vacation

Well, I'm on vacation until Sunday August the 6th. I've already missed an audition for the new show Dexter that UDK is casting for - but I feel pretty good that they will call me back when I'm in town.
I just got the call that my postcards are ready to be picked up from Reproductions so I will do that when I get back. I plan to do a mailing about the industrial I booked - just to get my name and face in front of these people who haven't called me in yet this season.
My script for the industrial will be Fed-Ex'd to me tomorrow and I know I have the first rehearsal Monday, the day after I get back. I'm looking forward to it. It's been pretty slow for me this year - with this industrial being the only thing after The Holiday that I booked!
Not sure if taking a vacation in late July was a good idea since I will be missing auditions, but I'm still going to try and relax and enjoy my time with my family while I'm here - and get ready to hit the ground running when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home