Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

NY is Out

Damn! And I REALLY wanted this play! I just got an email from the writer thanking me for my time and appreciation. She complimented me by saying I was an excellent actress - but they decided to go with someone else, due to age. oh well....Onwards and Upwards!
I have an audition on Monday for the new show "Smith". John Levey is casting and I have been trying to meet him for 5 years now! (He casts ER).
YAY!!!!
I go straight to producers Monday, so wish me broken legs!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa D. Madison said...

It's all good. When one door closes 4 other ones open, AND a window...a side door...a back door....

2:14 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

BREAK A LEG!!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Frances Uku said...

how funny, i'm going to producers for "Smith" on Monday as well - maybe we'll finally meet in the flesh!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home