Ok, The Details are Finalized!


So it looks like I will fly out of Burbank on Tuesday. They will send a car to pick me up :-) at around 10:30am and I should arrive in Salt Lake City Utah by 3pm. I'm supposed to get fitted for wardrobe - then go back to my hotel to "relax". I shoot all day Wednesday, stay another night in the hotel and fly back first thing Thursday morning. I should be back in Burbank by 12pm. So all in all - I will be gone for a good part of 3 days! I do have to miss a performance for my play :-( but I know this will be a great experience. I plan to take lots of pictures and post them for everyone. My script was delivered yesterday and I'm just waiting on my itinerary. Should be fun!

Comments

Anonymous said…
what's your part?
-Lett
Unknown said…
Hey Lett, I play a receptionist at a drug rehab center that Scott Wolf's character attends. Hopefully I get to work with him! I'll take some pics if I do! :-)
ACTORSITE said…
Lydia, I'm so happy for ya! Break some legs over in Utah!!!...Bruno
Anonymous said…
Hi Lydia,
Read about your blog in Actorsite news. Looks great. Congrats on Utah. It should be pretty this time of year, some trees changing color.
Angela M.
Anonymous said…
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Anonymous said…
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?

And the JOURNEY Continues...