Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

details details...


So today my manager at Central Artists calls to ask me if I'd like to fly out of Burbank or LAX. I say Burbank, because it's very close to me. Then she tells me, "Well, you know, they might fly you Southwest, and Southwest doesn't have a First Class". That's ok. I was really excited about the possibility of flying first class - but if I don't get to do it on this project, then maybe in the near future sometime. :-) Then she says that I may or may not get a driver to the airport. If I don't - then I will get reimbursed for parking while I'm gone. That's fine too. I can't pout about that! I booked a guest star role on Everwood which shoots in UTAH!!!!!! Work is work is work! So I'm happy regardless! I should get the details by tomorrow! I'm excited! VERY Excited!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you!!

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home