Last Friday

Friday was our first official casting session for SCRATCHER. We started at 10:30am and saw about 17 actors. It was a very productive and interesting day! We ended the day with about three actors we felt strongly about. All for different reasons. The funny thing was I picked one, the writer picked another, and the director picked another! Depending on which kid we cast, the movie could be three different films!
It was pretty exciting! I'm loving this process!
We're not entirely finished. We're still seeing people and possibly setting up callbacks soon. We're shooting in just two short months.

Saturday I took a UCLA Extensions course called Careers in Entertainment: How to go from Assistant/Intern to Studio Executive. It was very informative! We met lots of big executives and had the opportunity to ask them how they got to where they are now. It sparked an interest in maybe TV development in myself. Maybe my next internship will be in a development office to see if that is a possible path.

But I know this casting path is a good one for me. I'm loving it so far! :)

Comments

Brandi Ford said…
Nice meeting you on Friday!

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?