Big Friday

Friday we had a new casting session and callbacks for Scratcher. We have had some really good talent come in for this film. We have been really lucky. We had top three favorites from last week, and have replaced two of those three with a new favorite. So now we are down to two actors who could play this role. We just have to make a decision. This is so hard!!!!! Because your film is only as good as your lead actor. If he can't carry this film, then there goes the film!

Now, Friday, before I stepped into my casting shoes for these sessions, I had on my actor shoes and headed to a callback with Ivan Reitman. In case some of you who don't know, Ivan is the man behind such classics like Animal House, Ghostbusters, Stripes, and Twins! :) I had a good audition and he said I was good - that was nice... Now we will have to wait and see if I will be playing a nurse in his next movie starring Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman! Fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?