Wrap Party

I went to the wrap party for the film Sympathy for Delicious last night. I was very happy to receive an invite. It was at a club in Los Angeles and the band that performed included one of the make up/hair people. It was fun. I didn't stay long since I didn't really know anyone on the crew very well. I only worked that one day and I slept in my trailer for a bit after I was done shooting my scene, so I didn't get to mingle much. But I did see the director, Mark Ruffalo there, across the crowded club, so no chance at speaking with him again. Oh well. It was fun to hang out with my friend Allie who also worked on the shoot. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice story as always! But is the shooting of the movie finished? Wrap parties are usually done when the movie is finished...
Unknown said…
The wrap party I attended was for my other film, "Sympathy for Delicious". Tomorrow I am starting a new film, "Morning". :)
Anonymous said…
Ahhhhh, so the filming of "Sympathy for Delicious" is finished?
Unknown said…
yes :)
Unknown said…
Lydia, I want you to know how excited I am for you! I know that I hardly ever comment or email you, but please know that I read every single one of your blogs! And I keep Lavert caught up with all of your successes. :) Miss ya, and keep up the great work!

~Kel

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?