Audition Today!


Today I had an audition for a feature film at Betty Mae Casting. The role called for me to resemble Frida Kahlo. I never really ever go in full costume, but I like to suggest the character as much as I can whenever I go in. So I went with my eyebrows darkened just a bit (with a touch of shadow in between them) and my hair pulled back. I was surprised to see that I was probably one of the only ones who even went through that effort. Most of the other girls looked like their normal everyday selves.
I went into the office and saw my good friend JC Cantu there. He has risen up the ranks over the years and I have seen him progress in his casting career. It was so good to sit and catch up with him.
Then I went in and did a pretty damn good job in the audition room, if I do say so myself. :) We'll see what happens...
This evening I had a production meeting for a short film I am working on called Pawnbroker, dircted by my friend Alex Castillo. This is my first venture as a co/associate producer on a film. It was very productive and I'm very excited to get this project going. It's set to shoot in Chicago as of now. We are currently in our pre-production phase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?