Lydia Blanco - Offer Only? haha

Ok, things like this never happen to me - well, actually yes, it has happened once before (The Office) - but its still pretty awesome nonetheless.
Last week my agent called to tell me I was offered a small role in a film, no audition necessary. Wow. Nice. Debra Zane, who cast me in The Terminal with Tom Hanks, called my agent about me for this SAG modified low budget film called Morning. They had wanted to set up a meeting with me but my agent just sent over my reel and they called back to offer me the role. Just like that.
The film is written and directed by Leland Orser from ER and stars his wife Jeanne Tripplehorn as well as Laura Linney and Jason Ritter. I'll be playing a store salesclerk in one of the scenes. I shoot on Tuesday. Pretty exciting stuff! And I'm very flattered and humbled that Debra thought of me for this project! She's very sweet! :)

Comments

char said…
that. is. so. COOL!
Shenita Moore said…
Cool beans! Congrats Lydia!

- Shenita.

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?