Morning Shooting



with the director and star of the film, Leland and Jeanne. Not the most flattering pic of me, but it was the only one I took.

Well, I had an amazing time shooting Morning this week. Let me first start by saying that Leland Orser and Jeanne Tripplehorn were two of the nicest people! Very sweet!
I was only on set for three hours and then I was wrapped! It was a fast and easy day! We were shooting in the mall in Torrance so afterwards I just drove down to Long Beach and had lunch with a friend. It wasn't a bad day at all!
I play a sales clerk that runs out of a department store looking for Jeanne's character and hands her a bagshe left in the store. Its a very short - but sweet -scene. I was really impressed to see he had a young (and thin) woman (from Mexico City) as his cinematographer, holding that huge steadicam for my scene! That was awesome! Girl Power!

Comments

Tim said…
Hey Lydia,
It's hard to keep up with the pace you're going at these days, what with all the bookings and shootings. I remember when you were worried because of lack of work. Hope those days are gone forever! It's so nice to see you doing so well. Look forward to seeing you on the screen in your newest pictures! :)
Anonymous said…
Wow, Jeanne looks really great!

The pic of you is not unflattering at all!

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?