Floating on a Freakin Cloud!


Well...
Today was the day I went back in for my second round of the pilot: The Emancipation of Ernesto. This time, the casting director brought in 4 other girls to go up against me for the role. I was the second one brought in, and again, Wilmer was a little late, so he missed my audition! Again!
:( And just like the first time, he JUST missed it. He walked in right after I was done. Damn.
But I do have to say that I thought my audition went really well. I wasn't nervous, and I did everything like before, but slightly better! ;) haha And with a thicker accent! Afterwards, the writer, Emily, complimented me generously and with every compliment I kept expecting a "but..." at the end - and there wasn't one!! I smiled and thanked them for bringing me in again, and off I went. Smiling to myself...and wishing Wilmer had gotten there just a couple of minutes earlier. oh well.
I guess that didn't hurt me much because an hour or so later I received a call from my manager that I am invited back next week to SCREEN TEST for the studio and network. Apparently this is what we have all been waiting for! It is narrowed down to two of us for the role, and when Tuesday rolls around, my contract should be negotiated, reviewed by an attorney, and signed. Crazy!
I have never been through this part of the process! It is so exciting!!!
Please, keep me in your thoughts and prayers!
My biggest dream could be fulfilled!
Wow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lydia I am a long time reader of your blog. This such great news! I wish you all the luck in the world!
Susan said…
Good job girl!

I wish you all the best and send good vibes your way, although I know you'll rock it anyway. ;-)

You deserve it.

Please let us know, as soon as possible. (It actually is exciting to us as well)

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?