Boston Legal Today


I had a preread for Boston Legal this morning at 10am. I had planned to drive back into the Valley and have lunch with a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while. But after my audition, I was asked to come back for producers at 2pm. :) And since it was all the way down in Manhattan Beach, I decided to hang around and wait until 2pm. No sense in driving all the way to LA and back by 2. So I went shopping and spent money (oops!) and had a really good turkey wrap at the Bristol Farms deli and went back to the studio for my callback.
It went ok for the producers. It was a small role, and even though I felt a little "off", it wasn't that bad.... eh... We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?