Steel Panther and The Two Kyles




The band Steel Panther.
Me with Kyle Brandt and then with Kyle Lowder, my Days of Our Lives HUNKS!



Ok, this week I checked out 80's hair band cover band Steel Panther at The Key Club. First of all, I have to say, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!~ They sang songs from Bon Jovi, Poison, Whitesnake, and the hair band list goes on and on...
But the HIGHLIGHT of the night was when I met Brady anbd Philip at the Rainbow Room before the show. Ok, if you are a huge Days of Our Lives fan like me, then you completely understand my excitement at meeting these two - and why I refer to them as their characters! haha
Brady, who is played by Kyle Lowder, and Phillip, who is played by Kyle Brandt were so nice and gracious and allowed me to take my photo with them. :)
And they were both very easy on the eyes!
Again, the highlight of my night! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?