Music to My Ears!!!

Man, I am SO incredibly happy right now!! First I got the call last night that I have an audition on Thursday (tomorrow) for a recurring role on HBO's new series Little Britain. I was so happy just to get an audition right now! I cancelled my subbing for tomorrow and was excited to see what the role was. I read the sides and I was thrilled to see it was a role I could be PERFECT for! Seriously! :)
THEN, today, I get a call from my manager letting me know they emailed me information for ANOTHER audition I have for tomorrow! And before I could celebrate and be excited that I have TWO auditions in one day - they call back within 2 minutes to say I have yet, ANOTHER audition for tomorrow. That makes THREE auditions - all in one day!! Man, I love it! And the best part is, they are all GREAT roles! HUGE auditions for me.
The first one of the day is Little Britain, which is that recurring role. Then my second audition of the day is for a SERIES REGULAR for a new pilot starring Molly Shannon and Selma Blair called Kath and Kim. And I have to say I'm pretty damn perfect for this one too!! And last but not least is a nice sized co-star role of a nurse on LOST which shoots in Hawaii!!!!!! And I've played a nurse before, so I'm perfect again! haha :) It's a win-win-win situation!
My manager teased me about how I threw it out into the universe that I really wanted auditions and now they came swarming in. So now, I just have to put it out into the universe that I want to book them all! I hate to sound selfish - but hell - why not? I want them all! I mean, even if I book just one, it would be great - but I'm shooting for the trifecta!
Wish me broken legs tomorrow! I'm going to LOVE running around from audition to audition all day! That's how my life should be always! Nah, I take that back. My life should be me running off to the set everyday - because I'm working steadily! Yeah, that's what it should be like!
(sigh) - I'm on top of the world right now. :)

Comments

Brittany said…
Oh WOW, wonderful! I hope that they all go fantastically :).

I saw the breakdown for the Lost role on a spoiler website actually (wayy too addicted to that show!)
JenAnn said…
They say things come in three, so good luck and keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Anonymous said…
FINALLY . . . some light at the end of the tunnel, more like a spot light!! Good luck, you'll do fine. Let me know how it goes.

Lett
Tim said…
Break a leg Lydia! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?