First Theatrical Audition of the Year!!!!!!

YAY!!!! I'm SO SO SO happy!
Today I decided to be proactive and get in my car and drive around town dropping off my headshot and resume at different offices that were casting roles for me right now. I ended up dropping 8 photos for roles I can definately BOOK! :) Well, a couple of hours after I left one office, I received an email setting up an audition for tomorrow. It shoots on Wednesday. It's a pilot directed by Zach Braff, and the role if a funny, dry one. I would love to book this! Wish me luck! :)

Comments

Brittany said…
Wow, that's great! Good luck!!

(P.S. Hi! I don't think I've ever commented before, but I've been reading your blog for a few weeks now and I really like it :). I just moved to L.A. to pursue acting, so reading your words have been especially inspiring to me. So thank you, and I can't wait to read more!)

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?