It Went Well...

It went well. I got there really early...I guess I was too excited that I had an audition in the first place! haha I noticed there were a lot of different types there, so it was evident that they weren't specific on what they were looking for. It could be "anyone's game".
I went in there, did my thing, felt good and relaxed. That's all I could hope for. It's 6pm now, and I haven't heard from them yet, and it works tomorrow. oh well. I'm just hoping my other drops yesterday generate more auditions!
I showed my neice all over this town for the past 2 days and I am tired of driving already! Damn this town is big! I forget since I'm so used to driving around all the time! We may take the day off tomorrow and just hang out at home and chill. Need a break from all the running around. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?