Trying to Keep Busy

Man, it can't get anymore DEAD for me! ZERO auditions! :(
Sooooo, I decided to be proactive and do some drops yesterday. Me and a friend put in a good 4 hours of dropping off headshots at various casting director offices. Funny thing happened, we happened to be driving by a commercial casting office and decided to stop and drop a pic since we were in the neighborhood. Well, we were turning the corner to the back of the building where the entrance is and we heard someone go inside, just as we got into their cloud of marijuana smoke. We tried to enter the building to drop our pictures off and the door was locked. Guess they didn't want us to find out who that cloud of smoke belonged to! haha Needless to say, we ended up leaving - along with our pictures. Oh well.
Seems like friends left and right are going into auditions - sometimes three in one day - and it's as if I left town or something - no one is calling. :(
Hopefully things will pick up. Soon. I need a job! :)

Comments

Shenita Moore said…
I feel ya Lydia! Same thing is happening in my neck of the woods...:(...I'm positive that it will pick up for both of us very soon!

- Shenita.

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?