Birthday Boy

So tomorrow Nicolas turns one year old.
I can't believe that a year has gone by already.  I remember when he was born.  I was excited, nervous, not knowing what to expect.  And here we are...a year later and I no longer have a baby boy.  I have a little boy.  A boy who is walking already!  A boy who loves cheerios, yogurt, crackers and raisins.  He makes cute scrunched up faces and loves bath time.  He has 8 teeth and loves drinking from a straw.  He'd rather feed himself with his hands than take a spoon.  And he loves sharing and hugs.  He's my baby no matter how old he gets.  And I'm so proud of him!
We celebrated his birthday in Corpus this past weekend, surrounded by family who all love him.  And even though I was stressed out about planning this party, and making sure everything ran smoothly, I had a great time seeing Nic have fun.  :)

Happy birthday my sweetheart!  Mommy loves you very much!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?