This sucks...

My 20 year high school reunion WOULD happen right after I just gave birth! :( (3 months ago counts as JUST giving birth, right?) Ugh. Don't feel like parading my still-pregnant looking body around a bunch of people I haven't seen in 20 years. It's pretty frustrating to stare at a closet full of clothes I used to be able to wear, and push them aside for the maternity clothes that still fit me. And trying to find the time to exercise while I take care of two infants is pretty challenging. But I plan to start a healthy eating and exercise plan....soon. Maybe after my birthday. Which is Sunday. So Monday? Yeah. I'll start Monday. ;)

Comments

Tim said…
Belated Happy Birthday!!

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?