Ms. Blanco? Right This Way...



That's how my day started today. :) And as I got out of my car while the valet took it to park it for me, I made my way to my trailer. (I wish every morning started this way!) I quickly got into costume and headed to the make up and hair trailer. I walk in and see Sara Tancredi (Sarah Wayne Callies) ( I was so excited but I had to contain myself and act professional. But let me tell you how surreal it was just to be so close to a character that you watch every single week! (Have I mentioned that I love this show???) Then I see Sucre (SO cute!) and I meet Bellick (SO nice!)
I did my scene with Sarah, which was AWESOME! I felt like I crawled inside my tv set! Then in the afternoon I had my scene with Mahone and Bellick! It really doesn't get any better than this! Both guys were awesome to work with and so friendly! The scene consisted of Bellick snatching my purse from me while I wait at a bus stop and Mahone "chasing him down" even though he's in on the whole thing. We did a few takes and I ended up with a few bruises. But they were from Bellick, so I didn't mind sporting battle wounds from the scene! I wore them proudly! haha
My day ended and I was on cloud nine! Today was really awesome. Tomorrow I see that my day starts off with me working with both Michael and Lincoln Scofield!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Was it super cool to meet Sarah? She seems so nice. Was she?
Fashun Cents said…
Hey!!! congrats on getting a part on Prison break!!! I love that show and you were soooo lucky to have worked with the cast even if it was only one day. I am sure it was amazing!!! oh shot you an email I hope you don't mind. congrats again!!!!
Unknown said…
It was so awesome meeting Sarah! And yes, she was SO nice! :)
And hey Fashun Cents, thanks so much! And it was actually three days that was cut down to two... :)
Anonymous said…
OMG OMG OMG!!!! Oh you're so lucky you met and work with Sarah Wayne Callies!!!!
Sara Tancredi said…
hi! i'm a girl spanish, and i don´t know a lot english, well i've come here for give 'u the congratulations for work in this show and i'm exited of see 'u when this serie arrive to spain!! kiss!!! :)
Anonymous said…
Did you see Wentworth and Sarah hangout together Lydia?
Unknown said…
Actually no I didn't. The day I worked with Sarah, Wentworth wasn't there, and vice versa.

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?