The Best Day EVER!!!




I can't believe just how pretty these two boys are! And tall!
As soon as I see them, I can't really speak. My breath was gone. We were all in the make up and hair trailer and Michael Scofield walks in. Ok, ok, his real name is Wentworth Miller, but I know him as Michael Scofield! :) His birthday was yesterday and he was talking about how Wolfgang Puck made him a cake! wow! He sees me sitting in the chair getting ready for my make up to be done and he introduces himself and shakes my hand! So sweet! :) Then Lincoln Burrows walks in (Dominic Purcell). Wow, he has this very strong presence. And personality. He decides he needs to shave, so he takes off his shirt and proceeds to do so. And that's when I fell in love! heehee Perfection! :)
We get ready to head to set and that's where we formally meet. We chat about his experience living in Dallas for the past two seasons and how he would fly to LA EVERY WEEKEND to see his kids. Then the driver gets a call on her walkie telling her to turn around and take us back to base camp. Because of the overcast weather, they decided to shift things around and shoot a few scenes before ours. That did NOT make Dominic happy since this was the only scene he was scheduled to shoot today. And if they push it back, he would have to wait hours in his trailer before he got to work. He ended up leaving and returning to set later in the morning.
We finally headed over to the set, which is this incredibly gorgeous mansion. It happened to be right across the street from Muhammad Ali's former house. We shot Michael and Linc spying on my character with binoculars and their side of our phone call. I had to stand next to camera and give him my lines. That was the extent of all three of us working together. Then I shot my part inside the house on that phone call and leaving the house at the end of the day. And then that was it.
I was done. :(
I was scheduled to work tomorrow but since they shot everything today and yesterday, I'm done early. Which is a bummer, because I would've loved ONE more day on set! Man, it was hard to leave today. I wish I could work with these people everyday! And not just the actors...the whole crew was awesome! Two days and it felt like home!
It really doesn't get better than this. I was trying to think if there was another show that I would be this excited to work on....and the answer is NO WAY. This was it for me! I guess booking Grey's Anatomy would get me really excited too! Ok, good...something to look forward to! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Lydia..congratulations on your role !!! Please be careful not to give out too much info on the show, we want to be surprised!
Lots of fans excited!
Unknown said…
Oh, believe me...you will definately be surprised with the season premiere!! Enjoy the show! :)
Anonymous said…
Hi Lydia, very nice posts about your days on Prison Break set. Congrats on your role! Can you tell us in which episode will we see you? :o)
Best wishes!
Unknown said…
Hey Matt, it's the 2 hrseason premiere and it should air August 25th, I think.
Anonymous said…
You might like to know that your "PB" posts have been linked on some of the show message boards, which is how I found you.

Congrats on your role on the show, and thanks for posting the great reporting and pics. It looks like it was a lot of fun! Your enthusiasm is really nice to see, and I'm sure will add to the excitement and anticipation for the show for a lot of the fans who'll read your blog.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Lydia & thanks for posting the pictures. It must have been amazing meeting (and working with)the cast :D

It's strange that they're showing a 2 hour episode. Do you think they'll cut it into 2 and show together or is it going to be just one long episode?

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?