The Holidays

Wow - I feel like I've been on vacation forever!! I flew into Austin last Wednesday, December 19th and here in Corpus for a week. And I kinda miss home, if truth be told. I'm not sure why...I won't be doing much when I get there. The writer's strike is still happening and I would just be trying to get some subbing work scheduled. My parents are vacationing in California for a week or two when I get back, so I will be entertaining guests right after the holidays. My life will just have to wait a bit before going back to normal!
I can't wait until the new year!
2008 is going to be GREAT! I can just feel it! I plan on working my butt off and being more focused this year!
Nothing but good things to come... :)

Comments

Tim said…
Great attitude Lydia! I hope 2008 is your year to set the world on fire!
Happy New Year!!

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?