Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Finally my "Notes From the Underbelly" Episode AIRS!!



My episode titled "Heather's Visit" will air Monday, December 10th, at 9:30pm on ABC (8:30pm Central). Look for me as (SURPRISE!) "Maria" the Mexican restaurant hostess. :) You can also see a quick clip on the ABC website.
I shot that over a year ago and it's barely airing! Wow!
ER is set to air late January, episode "Atonement".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pics remind me of Kikos.
We should go when you get to town . . . ;)
-Lett

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Eb said...

I will be watching. That show is hilarious. Gosh, you look like you should be a main character. You fit right in. Good luck girl!!!

Ebony

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home