Wow.

That's the only way to describe how I'm feeling right now. Wow. Things move pretty fast out here in LA LA land. So I found out last night at around 6pm that I booked the pilot! It's a "top of show guest star" role and I'm SUPER excited about it! Then, I find out that it's shooting in....Vancouver! Canada!! Even cooler! YAY! THEN, I find out that they are flying me out there TOMORROW morning for 10 days! Wow. Crazy how things happen so fast! So while they are telling me about the "car" that's picking me up first thing Sunday morning to take me to LAX so I can get on my firtst class flight to Vancouver....it dawns on me that hel-lo - I have yet to get a passport! Whoops! My manager Jean Marc has been on me about this for a few years now, and the possibility that I will work out the country someday soon seemed so far-fetched to me that I just kept putting it off until "later". It seems like "later" ended up "sooner" and now I can hear his big "I told you so!" in my head as I'm trying to figure out what to do! But I think it will all work itself out. I'm dealing with the whole passport issue today - trying to get it taken care of and fed-ex'd to my hotel in Canada while I'm there, so I can have a way back into the states! I also have to pack and get everything in order so I can leave for a couple of weeks.
But I'm pretty excited because it's my first official "top of show guest star"! (and my first official first class flight!) heehee :) I'll be sure to post all about it - step by step - and take lots of pictures! I'm sure it will be cold there! Gotta remember to pack some warm clothes!
Man, this feels really good! If this is any indication as what the rest of the year will be like for me - I'm pretty excited!!!
Thanks everyone for your support - especially during my tough patches - and now with the success! :) I really do appreciate it!
Noting like a good job to lift your spirits, huh? ;)

Comments

Tim said…
Congratulations Lydia!!
Hope you have lots of fun, and DO remember the warm clothes! :)
Frances Uku said…
congrats miss jetsetter!
have a blast and i can't wait to see all the pics. this is the best news ever!!!
Anonymous said…
Wow, indeed! Congrats!
Angel said…
AWESOME!!! Have a GREAT TIME!!
You know I'm VERY Happy for you!
Anonymous said…
Lydia - I am so incredibly proud of you! Congrats! Have a blast up there and take lots on pics!
~Jesse
TanikaBrown said…
Good news is good indeed! Yea! Congrats!!!!
Lipp said…
Congrats Lydia, I look forward to the pics!
Shenita Moore said…
Wow, that's amazing!

Have fun.

- Shenita.
Anonymous said…
i always knew you could do it. you're awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?