I'm Back!!!!




1st pic: taking a break from my hike around STanley Park, 2nd pic: Me and "the Mistress" Lorena on my last night of shooting, 3rd pic: The ladies of "The Virgin of Akron Ohio hit the town! Actually, just having dinner by the water :) from left to right: Jill Latiano, Lorena Segura, ME, Chelah Horsdal
I'm Back!!! YAY!!!! I can't tell you how much I missed the sunshine! Talk about not knowing what you have until its gone! I'm so happy to be home! I had a GREAT time working in Vancouver, but I have to say, I was really looking forward to coming home. I'm not sure why - that just meant I'd be unemployed again! But I missed sunny California! I was actually sick from Monday until Wedneday morning. Some kind of stomach flu which kept me in bed for my last couple of days off from shooting. Thankfully I was feeling better for my last night of work. I flew in this afternoon. I took lots of pictures, but I didn't think I should post all 75! So here are a few and maybe I'll post more later.... :)
It feels good to come off of a 2 week job! I'm ready for the next one!



Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?