This Week...

This week I had TWO auditions! One was a callback for a Wells Fargo commercial on Tuesday afternoon. It went well. It was a room full of people and I auditioned with a guy who had to do all the work. I just had to react off of him. I felt pretty good about it even though their reactions were pretty quiet.
Then I had a straight to producers call for My Name is Earl. I was going in for a funny part of a masseuse named Tammy. Small but funny role. I felt like I did pretty great - but since it's Friday today and I haven't heard anything, I'm guessing I didn't get it. Oh well...
Beverly Hecht Agency called to set up a meeting with me for next week. I'm meeting with them on Wednesday - the day before I meet with House of Representatives. Hopefully by this time next week I will have signed with a new agent - just in time for pilot season! :)
This week has been pretty interesting. I received a "fan email" from someone in Germany requesting 2 autographed pictures of me for her and her sister since they were both "huge fans". Weird. I figured it was someone thinking I was probably someone famous and they could sell it on ebay - Little do they know they probably wouldn't get much for it! haha But then I got a letter from a man who wrote to both my agent and my manager requesting an autographed picture (with two self addressed stamped envelopes). He's a sailor in the US Navy and wanted to take a signed picture of me of the submarine with him. This is all very weird. But fun, I have to see! :)

Comments

You know... I'm with Beverly Hecht. I could put in a word.
But you'd have to come to my party. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?

And the JOURNEY Continues...