Busy Day Tomorrow!

I'm not sure if I'm subbing yet tomorrow or not - but it's already pretty busy. If I am working - then I'll probably get off around 2:30pm.
Then I have to head straight over to my meeting with Hervey/Grimes Talent Agency at 3:30pm.
Then right after that, I head to Universal for my Desperate Housewives audition. I'm bummed that I'm going in for a tiny one line nurse role, after I told my management company I wanted to focus more on guest star roles. I guess they forgot about that conversation! Oh well.... My audition is at 6:15pm.
Then I workout at 6:45pm - if I can make my class. I joined Krav Maga a couple of weeks ago, and surprisingly enough - I actually like it! It kicks my butt every workout - which is good. Very good. And I look forward to my classes - which I take about 5 - 7 classes a week - 5 days a week. Or at least I try to.
So Tuesday will be very busy for me.
And Wednesday will be exactly like that - minus the audition (unless I get another one last minute! :) )
And in fact, so will Thursday - since I have meetings with agencies all week - and workouts all week.
Whew! I'm tired just thinking about all this! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
go get em tiger! grrrr!
-Lett

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?