Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Sorry it's taken me so long to post. I have no great excuse. Just nothing really exciting to say. :( I'm getting ready to head out of town for the holidays.

I thought I'd have my first choice agent already on board - and that didn't work out, obviously. Then, I've been waiting to hear back from agency #2, and they haven't made up their mind on me yet. Hmmm..... And so that leaves us with agency #3. I may have to try them on for size during pilot season to see how they work out. They weren't my fist choice - but they are decent and really want to work with me, so a hard working agent during pilot season is better than no agent - right? So I think that's what I will do.

I leave for Texas on Tuesday and will return to the west coast on January 3rd, 2007.

If I have anything to say during that time, I will post. But if not, see you in 2007, with a strong fresh start! :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Comments

Tim said…
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Lydia!
I hope the coming year is a busy and prosperous one for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?