OnStar Shoot


He was shooting me - I was shooting him. :)

Yesterday's commercial shoot went really well. I was in and out in about 3 1/2 hours! NICE!
I swear I'm not a high maintenance DIVA or anything, but maybe I'm a bit spoiled from working on episodic sets - but I was really surprised when i didn't have a trailer! haha Seriously! I was wondering where I would change and hang out and leave my stuff. Apparently they normally have people just change in the wardrobe trailer, keep their stuff on them, and no hanging out. You change - and shoot - and wrap. that's it. Ah...See, I'm new to this whole "commercial" world - well, relatively. I haven't done a commercial in ages! What sucks is, I don't even think it's going to be a national - just the internet, so I may not get to see all that great money that usually accompanies commercials. Oh well.
I had an amazing time on set. The spot is JUST ME in a car, talking to the OnStar guy (who was really in the backseat giving me my cues. :) The director kept telling me to make it bigger and funnier and to use my sparkling personality - so I kept laying it on thick. And silly. And he wanted MORE. I have had so much training to learn how to keep it subtle and real and I had to throw all of it out the window yesterday! But it was fun! And the clients (OnStar) kept raving about me afterwards. Telling me how funny I was and how they kept laughing the entire time. :) That's always nice to hear.
And so again, I'm back to being unemployed... hehe for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?