I Hate When Its Slow

It's been so quiet I've been going crazy trying to keep myself busy! Good thing my class with Howard is back on after a month of vacation. At least I have rehearsals with my scene partner and the work I put up in class to make me feel like I'm doing something. I'm also teaching my audition technique class every Monday. I just wish I was busier with auditions before I forget what it's like in there! ;)
I'm coaching one of my teen students on Monday morning for her guest star audition for CSI Miami. At least someone is getting great auditions...
I've even started coming up with a little business of my own for my actor friends. It surprising how an idea can take off and become something within just a couple of days!
Maybe I should write something... My one woman show? My own sitcom? feature film? I never really considered myself a writer, but I may have to explore another side to myself. I'm getting ancy...

Comments

Hi, I just saw your Curb episode, really cute! Best of luck to you! Diana

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?