UIRF

Ah, Friday was pretty amazing!
I worked on the Untitled Ivan Reitman Film on Friday of last week. I had a great time, and everyone I worked with was really awesome! :) But let me just say...Natalie Portman is probably the lovliest actress I have ever worked with! She is just so physically beautiful of course, but she is also the sweetest person ever! :) I did get to see Ashton Kutcher for a bit...he was pretty nice and funny as well. The biggest treat was meeting and chatting with Cary Elwes!. Ah, I remember him fondly from The Princess Bride and Robin Hood, Men in Tights. He was a joy to work with.
And Ivan Reitman was AWESOME! Love that man! It was an honor to be alongside a great cast and crew and such an incredible director! I'm truly humbled!

Comments

Julia Nalbach said…
Dear Lydia,

that sounds wonderful! Enjoy filming with these fantastic people!

Cheers, Minou
Anonymous said…
I too enjoyed chatting with Carey (thanks again)! I remember him best from The Crush. Way to go Squids! -lett

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?