My New Baby...


This week has been interesting.
My first week off from subbing, and I bought a new car! :) I love it, but now that I have a new car payment I have to keep working!
Soooo....
I had two auditions on Wednesday. One for Nip/Tuck and one for Bank of America. Then my agent called for another bank of America audition on Thursday morning, which ended up being the same spot - so I didn't re-audition.
Tonight I'm going to a screening of La Carretera, the short film I shot 2 years ago.
That's about all that's happening... I have a birthday coming up - May 27th. Yikes! Another year gone! Where is the time going??

Comments

Tim said…
Wow nice car!
Can I have a ride? :)
DK HEADSHOTS said…
Pretty!
Riff Dog said…
Nice looking car! The other subs are gonna be jealous! ;-)

Good luck with your auditions.
Tim said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYDIA!!
Since you haven't written anything in awhile I assume you're out enjoying your new car. A beautiful girl riding around in a shiny new convertable... no wonder they write songs about you California girls. :)
Hope your birthday is going great!
Eric said…
Crap...I left the comment I meant to put here on the other blog post. I need some sleep.

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?