My Week


Congrats Lett! And Welcome Vinny! :)
Wow. Where the hell have I been? I can't use the excuse that I've been "super busy" because we know that's not true, especially with the strike. So let me catch you up on the stuff I've been up to this week - which isn't much.
Last week I had one audition for a Ford commercial!!! .....That I missed thanks to LA's horrible traffic! :( I had to rush right over there after subbing one day and I was stuck in traffic so long that I had to cancel. There was no way I was going to make it to Santa Monica in the 5-10 minutes that I had left! :( There goes that.
And I saw that my ER episode was going to air this past Thursday....then I get a call from my manager saying that the casting office called to let me know I was cut out of the episode. It was very nice of them to make that call. They didn't want me sitting around the tv with friends, excited to see myself on ER - and then nothing. They wanted to assure my manager that it had nothing to do with me personally. They just ran over on time and had to cut a few scenes, and mine was one of them. Great.
Then, to end a perfectly disappointing week - I got sick this weekend. My 3 day holiday weekend, I spent miserable on my couch watching movies all day and medicating myself with Robitussin as much as possible.
The only good news I got was my good friend Letty gave birth to a healthy baby boy one month ahead of schedule! I'm flying to Texas at the end of January for a week to help her with him. :) It's not like I'm "super busy" here anyway...so it's perfect timing!
Let's hope 2008 gets progressively better....

Comments

Anonymous said…
That sure is a cute kid there!!
;)
I'm sure he can't wait to meet his Auntie Lydia!
-LTR

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?