Great Film!


It was another rainy day here in southern California, so I decided to stay in and finally watch one of my SAG screeners that were sent to me. (free dvds!!!) I popped in No Country for Old Men, and I was loving it from the start! And WOW, Javier Bardem was awesome!!! And even though I had some issues with some scenes that left some questions unanswered, I thought it was a great film with an equally great cast! :) It was also a nice surprise to see my friend, Kathy Lamkin, pop up. I didn't know she was in this, and she did a great job as well!
Tomorrow I have an audition for a USC television pilot. They kinda just emailed me after finding me on NowCasting. It's a non paid SAG gig, but since not much else is happening, I'll go and check it out. Who knows, it could win some festivals or get sold to a network...you never know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?