Get your Butt in Gear

I wonder how long I can use the excuse "I JUST had a baby" to explain why I'm not back to skinny. Who am I kidding - I've never been "skinny". Lol Ivy will be 5 months in a couple of weeks, I guess I should get off my butt already and kick things into gear. But my pre-pregnancy weight was more than I would like it to be - so simply going back to what I was before I had her is not enough. I want myself back to my best weight. Hmm..I AM older...maybe that's asking too much of myself. I don't need to be my "smallest" - but smaller than what I am now would be nice. Hell, 20 pounds would be great - but still not enough. Ahhh...memories. :) Motivation?
It's just so much harder to find any time to workout with two babies. Maybe that's just an excuse. I need to make time, right? If you want something, you can never get it by sitting back and daydreaming about it. You have to MAKE IT HAPPEN. That's how I've always approached things in life. I can't keep using excuses like age, time, and exhaustion. I'm only as old as I feel and I'm sure being out of shape is making me feel older. I can do this. I've done it before - I can do it again. I'll start tomorrow. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?