Who's Life is This? :)

I barely recognize my life anymore! So much has changed in less than a year, it's unbelieveable. I remember this time last year, I was getting used to my one bedroom apartment in West Hollywood (that I paid $1150 a month for!). I had my Acting class with Howard Fine (I miss everyone!), my auditions (whenever I had any..), and my Audition Technique classes I taught over at Actorsite in North Hollywood. Not to mention the courier business I has started, The Actor's Courier. I kept myself busy, and I hung out with friends as much as possible, but I still was lonely and unhappy. I felt like every year was the same for the past 10 years. I auditioned for things, booked work, went to class, taught class, and started all over again the following year. I wanted a HUGE change to happen in my life. And Boy, did it! :)
I'm living in, and loving, Austin Texas. I've been here in February. Back in Texas since December. In a short 8 months, I have managed to take my life like a glass snowball and turn it upside down and shake it really hard. :)
Aside from the heat in Austin, I am loving it. I've been keeping busy on the board of Austin Actor's Conservatory. Taking my much needed break from Acting. No plays, no films, nothing. Well, at least I'm gonna try for that.
I'm newly engaged, and trying to save and plan for a wedding, maybe sometime late summer 2012. And we are adding to our family! We are adopting a puppy, hopefully this week. A lab mix female pup. I'm sure we will have our hands full!
And much more news to share, but I'll have to wait until next week to give the update...
Ooooh, suspense.... ;)

Comments

Stephon Fuller said…
Congratulations Lydia! I'm really proud of you for making the change that you needed. I look forward to hearing more great things in the future.
Tim said…
Congratulations on your engagement, Lydia! So glad things are going good for you. Hope you won't keep us in suspense too long! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?