Texas Tales

Wow - I am so sorry. I have to start off with an apology. I promised to be better about updating my blog. I said I would write even after I left Hollywood and for some reason, I haven't had the chance to...I'll try my best to be better. :)

Ok, the updates...
I spent a week in El Campo Texas last month, trying to raise funds for a feature film I was helping to produce called HOMEBOUND. Thank you to those of you who pledged and supported, but no, we didn't make our goal. Not yet. The plan is to keep trying to raise the funds and hopefully get this film made eventually. We'll see. But this process did put me in contact with local legend Pepe Serna, who is originally from Texas and has had an amazing film career spanning over 4 decades!

What else is happening...? Well, I'm moving to Austin this weekend. Every year for the past 10 years while I've lived in Los Angeles, I've always talked about moving back to Austin someday. Well, that day is finally here. This city just makes me happy! It really does! I found a great place in South Austin and I can't wait to be an "Austinite" again!
Yes, I'm still looking for a job, but I couldn't be happier!
For the first time in a long time, my career is not the priority in my life. My LIFE is! :) It doesn't really matter to me what kind of job I get - as long as I'm happy doing it. We'll see how it goes...

Comments

elaine zuniga said…
sooo happy/proud/excited for you! Welcome back to this wonderful city!!

elaine
Stephon Fuller said…
Congratulations Lydia! Glad you have done/are doing what you need to do for you! Good luck with the move.

Stephon

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?