And the Journey Continues....

No - I have not forgotten about this blog.  I have not moved on to more important things in my life.  No - I have not lost my love of journaling my experiences.... 
Let's see - what is my excuse? 
Well, Last I left you, I was having an open call in Corpus Christi for my casting office.
Well, that casting office has turned into a full blown TALENT AGENCY.  The first talent agency EVER to land in this part of Texas.  As if that won't keep me busy enough, I opened the acting studio Spotlight Talent Studios where we offer acting classes for all ages as well as on camera and business of acting classes.
We have had an INCREDIBLE first year.  2015 has marked the milestones of first bookings like national commercials, feature and short films and local commercials for our talent!  I now represent actors for TV and Film, Commercials and Print and have actors from LA to NY on my roster!
I do have a local level of talent who is just trying to gain experience and work in the local market.   Like I said, it's been one incredible year.
Spotlight Talent Studios has been flourishing as well.  We have on-going classes every Saturday at Aurora Arts Theatre, Acting for the Camera on Wednesdays, Improv on Thursdays and Kids Acting for the Camera classes on Sundays!  In addition to weekend workshops and private coaching!  SO PROUD of the growth of the talent I've been able to work with!
I do miss my LA life and friends.  I MISS TRAVELING. 
So the next big journey myself, my husband, and my two kids are going on is a Christmas trip in an RV around Texas as a sort of trial period for us.  We hope to buy an RV this Spring and take this show on the road!  We want to live and work on the roads of our great US of A and see the beautiful parts we have yet to see!
I'm excited!  And nervous!  But I know this journey we call life is here for one reason - for us to EXPERIENCE IT! 
And I can't wait to...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?