Update!

Man, you would think I have all the time in the world to keep up with this blog considering I'm not working yet... I guess it seems like not much is happening to update this. But I will try my best...
I did talk to the people at the office who sent me to that middle school class and told them what I was dealing with. They went ahead and sent one of their team leaders there to finish off the school year and sent me as a substitute to a different school for the last couple of weeks of school. I audited this class when I first came on with the program, so I know what I'm in for, and it's not bad at all...So it all ended for the best.
I participated in a play reading a couple of weeks ago for the first annual Austin Latino New Play Festival produced by Teatro Vivo. It was a success and I was so proud to be a part of it. :) And so proud of my friend Erica Saenz, who wrote the piece I was in.
Tonight I have a callback for a play called Too Many Husbands, produced by Different Stages, the same company I worked with before I moved to LA. It's a period piece set in Great Britain. Yikes! My accents (other than Spanish) are a little rusty, but it was a challenge to be there and cold read a script like this.
I did have a meeting with my Austin agent, and discussed the possibility of maybe becoming an agent myself. I originally wanted to get into casting or producing now that I'm back in Texas, but I know I would be a damn good agent if I wanted to go that route...so that is something to consider. We'll see....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?