Busy Bee

This has been a very productive past few weeks.
I've been making the rounds trying to spread the word for my upcoming Headshot Workshop (Feb 15). I visited Texas A &M, Moody HS, King HS, Carroll HS, John Paul and Incarnate Word.  I spoke to all the Theater classes, told them who I am and what I've done, what I'm doing now, and what I plan to do in the future.  It's been really awesome meeting all the aspiring professional actors in this town.  And I'm really excited to be able to help them reach their goals and dreams.  I'm in the process of developing a workshop series to help teach everything they need to know to get started in a professional career in the business whether they decide to stay in Texas or move to another market.  I'm planning on opening a studio/office of some sort where I can privately coach, have weekly Acting for the Camera classes and Audition Technique classes, and weekend workshops.  All while casting my projects.  I'm taking meetings with local advertising agencies for local commercial and print work jobs and gearing up for the two feature films this summer.
I'll be in Houston March 1st for a fundraiser for the feature I'm casting:  B.O.O.S.T.  I'm excited to meet those local actors and help make this project happen.
I know I've been busy lately, but again, like I've said countless times, I plan to update my blog more often.  It's hard to remember everything I've done when I take forever to write it in my blog!  Lol
I'm still looking for my local talent, so if you are in the Corpus Christi area and want to be considered for work, please email me a headshot and resume to blancocasting@gmail.com!
Now let's get everyone working!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?