Moving Along Nicely...

Well, now I get why people elope!  Wedding planning is my worst nightmare.  I've never been much of a party planner or decorator, and trying to come up with a "theme" much less a small guest list has all been a challenge!  Luckily, we decided on a very small beach wedding with just close friends and immediate family.  I found a photographer, caterer, and maybe even a dress.  So things are moving along nicely.  Still have 8 more months to go.  Nice...
I started jogging last week.  OMG - I can't believe how easy this used to be for me.  Now it is the hardest part of my day - and that's saying a lot if you've ever seen Nic throw a fit.  I haven't made it part of EVERY day, I'm just glad I've been able to do it a few times already.  My body definitely feels the pain afterwards.  But I know the more I do it, the better I'll feel - and the easier it will get.  It's the third week of January so my hardcore regimen has started to slack.  The first couple of weeks I was writing everything I ate down in a notebook and app, and logging all my workouts.  I haven't done that in a few days.  :(  Oh well...
I took on a new coaching client.  She is 10 years old and just started out in the business.  It's nice to be able to have a coaching session or tape an audition here from home when Ceasar watches the babies upstairs.  I just wish I had my own office.  Kitchen appointments don't feel as professional.  :(  But I'm hoping whenever I get back to casting full time, I'll have a separate office to handle coaching, auditions,  consulting sessions, etc...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?